Friday 10 May 2013

An Inspirational journey into self discovery - enjoy ladies!!

When I was doing my training we were given reading lists....being me I couldn't be told what to read so I found my own books...my 'passion books' as I called them and over the years collated my own reading list...This fabulous book has remained a part of my psychi ever since I found my copy in my local used book shop, purely by chance....

It was one of those meant to find books that you'll understand if you're an avid reader like myself. And as a visual thinker it suited me as though it was written for me.

A wild woman since I was tiny...I  have been struggling against myself it seemed, against what I was told was so... unable to conform, unable to sit still, always wanting to dance and shout...always challenging everything....to find myself in the pages of this book enabled me to begin to accept who I really am, and to embrace my differences with pride and excitement...for the life of a wild woman is anything but dull!!

I hope you find it at the very least a thoughtful read...your daughters might be wild women too!

No comments:

Post a Comment