Wednesday 5 June 2013

If you look at nothing else, take a few mins to watch this! It simply says it all!

This remarkably humble lady, Alice Herz-Sommer, has the answers to life's most challenging questions....what's more she is qualified beyond any doubt with the wisdom and of a survivor and the Grace of the Spirit. This isn't a religious issue for me, I'm not here to chat about that....for me it's a fundamental human truth that transcends all regious retoric and hits home to the Spirit within us all.

Do take a few minutes to let this message penetrate deep within you. I belive it has the power to free your spirit from the trivial cares and worries that afflict so many of us today. I believe we can all find a peaceful respite in the simplicity of Alice's wise words.

Another holocaust survivor who has inspired me with similar wisdom is Viktor Frankl. You might like to check out his work. http://www.pursuit-of-happiness.org/history-of-happiness/viktor-frankl/

I hope you find this as inspiring as me. I hope it helps you in some way to find happiness in your day today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment